Based on the website WWW.CPTIPS.COM

This blog is based on the scientific content in the website Cycling Performance Tips. Idea about a new topic --forward it to the webmaster for CPTIPS.



Monday, May 2, 2016

Transitioning to www.drratcptips.blogspot.com



I blew it. I knew I had started a prior CPTIPS blog before focusing on a Facebook page, but could not track down the URL. So in frustration I started a new one.

What I am going to do over the next few weeks is transition these posts over to the new blog which I believe has the better format.

  • It has a clearly visible option to sign up for emails at the time of new posts. 
  • And best of all. it has a search box that will let you look for key words both on the blog as well as on the CPTIPS website. A big plus in my mind as the amount of information has increased over the last few years.


Once again, my apologies. Here is the link:  www.drratcptips.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Our custom cycling jerseys and accessories help you express your incredibly unique personality while navigating your way through life's great adventures. Zimco Cycle Wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our custom cycling jerseys and accessories help you express your incredibly unique personality while navigating your way through life's great adventures. Zimco Cycle Wear

    ReplyDelete